Speak to an adviser:
0800 040 7064

Professional advice

Take ControlWrite off unaffordable debtSpeak To A Debt Specialist Today 0800 040 7064

Take Control
Write off unaffordable debt

Speak To A Debt Specialist Today

0800 040 7064

Do You Qualify?

    About Your Debt

    About You

    Creditors may take County Court action against you to claim the money they are owed. You will then be required to pay the amount outstanding to avoid a hearing or County Court Judgment (CCJ). If you are unable to pay the claim then there will be a simple court hearing in private. You can attend if you wish, or just send the information the court asks for by post.

    The court doesn’t find anyone ‘guilty’ or ‘innocent’. It looks at the facts and decides whether you owe any money, and if so, how you should repay it.

    MoneySolve can help ease your debt problems and prevent County Court Judgments (CCJs) with an IVA solution. Contact us on our free helpline or enter your detail in our IVA application form.

    Do You Qualify?

    We are fully authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Speak to one of our fully trained, financial solutions specialists.

    Check If I Qualify