An IVA has many benefits and advantages which include:
- Up to 90% of your debt could be written off as part of the arrangement.
- No more added interest or charges.
- You will only pay an affordable single monthly payment for a period of 5 years.
- Creditors cannot change their minds once they enter the agreement as the IVA is legally binding.
- As long as you comply with the IVA your creditors cannot bring any legal action against you.
- You no longer need to worry about your creditors chasing you for payment, as we deal with them direct.
- You are able to have a bank account as long as it does not have an overdraft facility.
- Your home will not be at risk, and you will usually will be able to keep your car.
- An IVA does not affect your professional status and your employment will not be affected, even as a company director, accountant, police officer or in the armed forces.
- Fees tend to be less compared to court costs and Official Receiver fees involved in a bankruptcy.
For professional advice from a licensed Insolvency Practitioner contact us on our freephone number or complete the IVA application form and we will provide an ethical solution to your debt problems.