Moneysolve are currently looking for an experienced Debt Adviser to join our team
Advisors are the first port of call for all new customers making an enquiry to the firm about their debts. The advisors are responsible for:
- Obtaining a full picture of the clients financial position by preparing an up to date financial statement compromising of:
- Income and Expenditure Schedule.
- Creditor list including estimated balances and references where available.
- List of all assets and estimated values.
- Having secured this information providing client with a schedule of the options that are available to them setting out the advantages and disadvantages of all options whether or not they are applicable to the client.
- Making a recommendation that is the most appropriate solution to that client.
- Advising of all matters that would satisfy regulatory requirements including advising of the availability of the free to client services and the Distance Selling Regulations “Cooling Off period”.
- At all times to keep accurate records of all the matters that are relevant to the client’s circumstances needs and expectations.
- To fully complete and canvass with the client their expectations of the process.
- To act at all times in the client’s best interests whilst not breaching any regulatory guidance and requirements.
- To work as directed by the Management.
- Treat Customers Fairly and act in the customers best interests at all times.
Experience is essential.
If this role is of interest please contact recruitment at Moneysolve on the freephone number at the top of the page.